Saint Francis de Sales - "Be who you are and be that well."
This quote came up on my Google Quotes today, and it made me think....

What if you aren't really that great of a person? Do you want to be the WORST aka the Best at being Not Great?
  • So what if I'm grouchy when I'm tired & hungry: Should I strive the be the Grouchiest?
  • If I don't dress so great all the time: Should I strive to dress badly More Often?
  • What if I don't like my bf, friends, family, car, job, roommates or traffic All the time: Will I pursue that Hatred to its Fullest?
  • Are you bad at Spending Money: Get in debt the Most?
OR does this quote mean I should fine tune my secret daily alone dance party skills and put some elbow grease on my sparkling personality??? :)

1 idears & thinks:

The Fife's said...

I love your sparkling personality, but I am all for being a better grouch, some days I think I should be better at that!