I have been wanting and looking, wishin' and hopin', for a new bedspread to make my room a little more complete and retire the FABULOUS spread my mom made for me when I was a senior in high school. That spread was the best thing ever and made college and thereafter a bit more exciting and vibrant. However, I wanted somethin' a lil' different, and my budget and pickiness (me? Picky?? NEVER.) made it a little bit harder to pick. And with BROWN and green being so popular and all my stuff being BLACK and green, it made it a little frustrating.
HOWEVER, VOILA!!!!
Thanks to HomeGoods and little bit of creativity on my part (*bows* thank you, thank you) we have... THE NEW BEDSPREAD!!!! Woot woot!!
I need to find one or two more throw pillows- maybe I'll make them... but then it'll be a lil' more complete!! HOORAY!!

5 idears & thinks:

Aubrey Messick said...

Look at you! So cute and crafty!

Leon said...

Man, I'd like to take a nap on that!

Danielle said...

ooh! pretty!!! i love it!

The Fife's said...

I love it and it feels so beachy.

brightonislove said...

by the way, i expect to see pictures of US framed and put in that new cute room of yours PRONTO! ;)