Keith? Wendy? Anyone??

5 idears & thinks:

brightonislove said...

If it was for ME I'd say the plaid ones. But since its for you I vote purple :) so wendy and keith I've narrowed it down for you :)

Danielle said...

sorry I can't offer a donation, just an opinion that those are all awesomely cute

The Fife's said...

I will wear them when I am stowed away safely in your suitcase, if that helps!

melissa said...

i would help you buy them, but i'd never be able to borrow them because of your hobbit feet! ha ha! :) jk

Unknown said...

There must be some fabulous quote from a random movie to fit those darling 'galoshes' but I can't think of it right this minute. It will come to me in the middle of the night and I will have to send it by text message, so.....turn off your phone tonight just in case, so I don't wake you up!
ps- I have contributed to THE FUND, the BIG BOTTOMLESS NEVER ENDING FUND....THE FUND.....THE FUND....