this is general maxwell.
i finally cried today. i knew it would come, i just didn't know when or how.
long long day at work for some reason... then i spent the evening chatting up with my dad for a while, took myself to jiffy lube & quiznos, then went to kevin & kellie's to keep kel company while kevin's @ my aunt & uncle house painting. lets just say i freaking LOVE my newest sisterinlaw. we can share clothes and i feel like we're close in age even though really in reality she's more like nate lauren todd & shell's ages. she lives in cali, and i live in cali so thats something we can share, too! so i spend the evening with her and then drive home.
i call jon to keep me awake bc it was a long day and he's talking about max (his new puppy) and when they are coming down friday and i just start to cry. like for NO REASON. just the thought of seeing a familiar face and have a nice boy hug and have a friend!! friday is getting so close!
i'm glad i moved with merz, and father eaton and mother meri and supreme and i love kellie & kev, and my office is nice, but MAN!! i need to get some friends. i guess the week and a half mark is where reality, loneliness and boredom have really set in.
i promise i'm glad i'm here. but i miss everyone else, too.
a plug for sisters. i LOVE my sisterinlaws. ALL of them. honestly i think my brother's did WAY better than they deserve. but i'll throw in a plug for my sister sister. hi sisterface. i love and miss you like mad. really.
happy tears. sad tears. all of them make your eyes puffy.

3 idears & thinks:

Meredith said...

oh linz...a good cry out is nice every so often.

but there is the cure for this cry out: we find a cute little place where we're in the human traffic more.

plus it's only been a week.

let me play shrink for a moment and say in an irkingly serene voice, "it's very goooood that you can identify your feeeelings."

amber said...

that exactly how i felt for like.. 8 months!

amberd. said...

wow. I'm feeling your lonelyness through the computer waves darling. Your blog looks great. Lots of fun stuff to read. You should take that blog addiction test. hehehe. I took it, but havent posted it on my blog yet. I think it said I was 76% addicted or something like that. But really....blogs are like friends no? I need them somedays more than others.

See you beautiful sister of my beautiful friend!