(the title is for pure parental reaction only.)

i have a friend named jon (aforementioned in a previous blogging blog). he has his own business & has a lot of time during the day.
i have no job & i have a lot of time during the day.

since the last week has been about the loneliest and longest week ever, jon "moved in."

this is our food cupboard. he has the second and fourth shelves. no seriously, not kidding. thats his soda & cereal.

every afternoon he calls me to check in, walks in the front door and calls out "honey i'm home!" we often watch deadliest catch, a movie or just sit & talk. we go on errands and generally have a nice time not being alone in our free time.




when i'm frustrated or tired, jon is there like the best brother you can ask for- naturally he bugs me and doesn't let me nap, and he gets me out of the house when i want to stay IN, and laughs at me when i'm mad or crying.

this is DEFINITELY NOT my milk in my fridge. he drinks CHEESE.











here is meredith & jon. blogging :)

but seriously. he doesn't live with me. but it has been nice to have someone around who doesn't really ask me to do anything. he listens to me cry and whine and then tells me to get my butt up and out :) thanks jon.

0 idears & thinks: