No kidding my parents are ridiculous- we love them, but they are! At least we can see Evey loves grandpa- How sweet is this picture! :) Cute baby...
It's Easter again- last Easter I made a ham with some friends and it was so fun! BUT watching my nephews literally tackle each other hunting for eggs, eating so much food until I'm going to burst, and sitting and laughing and enjoying each others company is hard to beat.
Basically I love my family and I'm glad to be close near them again :)

We were talking about these sick pure sugar eggs my dad used to hide. They were white not-really-marshmallow-but-kinda and kinda candy coated- They even came in a multitude of colors. Did anyone else eat these!? They were were so great!! They came individually wrapped and we usually found them under bushes (somewhat worse for wear and stale) for the duration of the summer. Funny. Now we think they are SO gross. ha.
p.s. Where are the eggs!? No WONDER they are so hard to find!