i copied my friend lisa.she posted this song by david gray and whilst looking it up on youtube i found this, and i confess, i LOVE it. reminds me of freshman year@ the U and watching the OC on DVD with maria. good times...
live alittle thats what i say :)

3 idears & thinks:

melissa said...

i always loved this song. david gray rocks.

amberd. said...

I have to admit.....I used to watch the OC the first two seasons. Admittedly -it got pretty darn scuzzy....so I cut myself off. However, I remain faithfully in love with whats his bucket? The tall dark haired kid. The quirky one. I love to be in love with tall dark haired quircky fellows.

- Melissa Smiths weirdo friend from MI, now MO. And yes...I'm blog stalking. Only because I'm really bored and sorta sad. Should I be watching sad OC scenes set to David Grey. Hmmmmm?

liNdsEYloO said...

yes!! with resounding fury i submit that you SHOULD be watching sad OC scenes set to david gray. but only bc they are set to him :)
blog stalk as much as you like. just cause i haven't commented doesn't mean i don't frequent the life of the dahlelama.