okay everyone!! shout out to the universe:
how do you decided what to do? what if you just took a quantum leap into a black hole and its new and exciting and you LOVE it but you still can't see anything? and maybe not seeing the end of the tunnel yet is the scary part.
what if you decided one day your job your life your apartment your everything just may not be what you're exactly looking for? can you even say thats not what you want when you can't say what you're actually looking FOR? is that legit?
maybe its just me thinking in the middle of the night- common occurrence. curse the lucas blood.
maybe the fact that everyone around me seems to be in school or have a job or career they like or some great goals or are freaking getting married- whats the part i am missing??
okay universe, i'm hanging in there, this whole floating around in space is cool for a little while- but maybe sometime soon you can push me in a direction closer to love and happiness and a job i never want to leave? :) pretty please? :)

4 idears & thinks:

Anne W said...

For the record, I don't have a job that I like. :)

and also, the universe, doesn't care. Once you feel settled, that's when she'll answer you back. God speed, dear friend god speed.

baileyfamily said...

Lindsey its okay to feel that way believe me I feel that way all the time. Look at my life divorced just out of prison a little over a year grandpa has custody of Megan Yes I feel like jumping in a black hole but somtimes I don't feel like getting out.

anna banana said...

I think most of life is just going forward when you cant see exactly where you are headed, and yeah, I think it is common to be somewhere and just know it isnt where you want to be, even if you arent sure exactly where you want to be. Dont worry, you are normal, just keep going forward! :)

liNdsEYloO said...

Thanks everyone- funny how things work out! i suddenly find myself somewhere very different than i thought i'd be- but its TOTALLY okay :) just getting used to it :)