i dyed my hair AGAIN. i should've been born with brownish red hair. i LOVE it. in fact, a week later, i STILL get excited about it. except this is not a good picture. oh well!
and my roommate is the best. there are no words.

5 idears & thinks:

brightonislove said...

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!

WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS!?!?!?
its hott though :)

Danielle said...

AHH! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I like the color!! I love it on you! I secretly wish that I was brave like you, I've always wanted to try out being a brunette.

Anonymous said...

whose blog is this???? Pop

Becki said...

Just discovered you had a blog from an email you sent me! Sweet. Blog friends 2009. And yes, I must say, fab hair Linds....I am a bit partial, because i'm the one that did it. You're lucky you can pull off any color!