i saw this in a martha stewart magazine a long time ago and fell in love.
i have this fantasy that my husband someday will buy me one piece each year for christmas/birthday/anniversary of our marraige and someday i'll have enough to make a 2-4 person set and only eat off it at special occasions.
like that talk about the spoons.
(wendy- whats the talk about that apostles wife & the silverware?)did i mention its like $110 a plate bc its royal copenhagen china...?

10 idears & thinks:

The Fife's said...

very cute and fun pattern. You will have to marry a wealty man to afford all of those!

Meredith said...

The talk is by some unknown GA but the quote is, "If you want something to stay nice, you treat it differently." My crazy power trip female MTC teacher who was the same age as me and therefore very wierd-ish with me told that story once in class trying to be as dramatic and fake cry-ish as possible and botched that line. It took every ounce of self control to not correct her, as I knew she'd make my life a hell until I was shipped out to Costa Rica.

liNdsEYloO said...

thanks for that story meredith. it in no way affects how i feel about the china, but i appreciate the quote reference ;)
and tami- ONE piece at a time might TAKE a lifetime but it's much more doable than all at once- if he is smart- he'll buy it ;) lol

Leon said...

I don't care much about the dishes (hehe), but I do like the new layout a lot, and a lot better than the old one. I guess I'll come to your blog again. Um, oh and you're hot. We're fighting.

liNdsEYloO said...

not DISHES jason bell. CHINA. real royal copenhagen $110 a CUP or PLATE CHINA. get it right. i'm so angry at you i could really just fight via the www all the time. ugh.

Unknown said...

I believe this might be the "unknown GA" quote:
If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. … It becomes special because you have made it so.
F. Burton Howard, “Eternal Marriage,” Ensign, May 2003, 92

liNdsEYloO said...

hmmm.. sure wish i knew who genius james is...

Unknown said...

"Genius James" also goes by the one-and-only B.I.G. See?

Danielle said...

re: china
- i'm a fan..
sinc. dbc

p.s.
the person who proposes to you should give you the first piece on his knees the night he asks.. how awesome would that be??

liNdsEYloO said...

i KNEW it my fav notorious!! LOVE that B.I.G.!
and schmell- dont put ideas like that in my head bc now when he DOESN"T i'll be disappointed... wow that would be awesome... he's all "here's a ring.. oh and to sweeten the deal- a cup & saucer!! *wink wink* "