I love having 4 eyes.
In my case, since now I have TWO pairs of bomb glasses, I guess technically I have 6 eyes. Course... then we could count my old glasses, which I can still mostly see out of, and we're up to 8. Sunglasses... ten..?
I'm a FREAK!
Okay I'm done.

FIRST: We have the Black/Orange DKNY's. Part plastic, part metal. Lot's of nice features: Orange accents on ear piece and inside the eyepieces. Notice the nice 2 prongs of the eye piece, how it leaves a nice space, so you can look at my eye.. even from the side...
These are the fun version of professional. Party in the back, all business up front.SECOND: Here come the VOGUE tortoise-shell plastic beauts. Featuring the wider earpiece masquerading as a skinny earpiece, with clear plastic features on the top & bottom. Light & square. Lovely. A necessity for any future school librarian, or artsy rock star, both which someday I may happen to be, so I'm ready!
:)

5 idears & thinks:

melissa said...

your new glasses both appear suspiciously similar to MY new glasses. what are we, like related?

Danielle said...

LOVE them!:)

The Fife's said...

Not so fun in elementary school when people make fun of you, calling you "four eyes"! Oh the hurtful memories, sniff sniff.

Leon said...

Actually, with two pair of glasses, I'd say you have 8 eyes. It's simple principles of counting and combinatorics, lest we forget. ;)

PS it's great getting 2 new pairs of glasses, ain't it?

brightonislove said...

i want new glasses. SO jealous. share