From what I know, AUDITING is all about boring people doing something MORE boring.
Connections I have/had with the lovely art of AUDITING:

  • "Ryan" was/is an auditor.
  • My brother is an auditor. The only one I've ever met which had a personality.
  • One of my favorite movies is Stranger than Fiction- Howard Crick is an auditor.
  • Cute, young, single auditor came to my office yesterday and nearly gave me a heart attack by asking me lots of questions I didn't know, asked me to find files I didn't know existed, and caused my stress levels to reach Mars. Then he was a lot less cute, and a lot more gray.
Luckily I survived.
And then I stayed in bed with a cold all the next day. :)

1 idears & thinks:

Shelly said...

I'm so pleased that you think I have a personality! So sad that you think I'm the only auditor with one.

You story makes me chuckle.