I have recently discovered that this medicine is the BEST. It works fast. It goes straight to the blood stream. It causes relief of nasal congestion, cough, sore throat. Tastes of citrus goodness. MIRACLE.

HOWEVER:

It also causes Lindsey to become a monster. Not only have I been short tempered at work while under the influence, I also may have told someone I care about that something important THEY care about was about as interesting to me as professional hockey or Southpark.

OOPS.

Don't worry, it didn't go over so well. In fact, not well at all.
(awkward laugh).

Okay so I'm not making excuses here, I was under the influence! So what if I take your priorities and smash them in your face? Who cares whether I act like the world revolves around me when I have a cold and lost my voice for 2 days and I suddenly feel the need to lash out for attention?
I need the drugs!

lo siento novio.

0 idears & thinks: