some of you may know that christmas is not my favorite holiday. it's better than flag day but less important to celebrate than arbor day (plant a tree, people!) but this year i did figure out a few things that make it worth staying on the calendar.

  • food. can you say chocolate covered pretzels, funeral potatoes & ROLLS?
  • family.
  • the sounds of 6-9 children 6 and under all screaming, talking, cooing, crying, laughing all at once. no, seriously, that really was my favorite part. my lovely single life is very quiet.
the end.

7 idears & thinks:

Meredith said...

you look like your mama.

Shelly said...

Where is the mother of the child whose finger is up her nose?? Someone get that kid a tissue!

Erika said...

Imbecile!!! Christmas is less important than ARBOR DAY?! Is CHRIST less important than a TREE?! Does the Presidency of the church broadcast an ARBOR DAY devotional?! No, but they do have a Christmas devotional... interesting...

Atheist.

All of our love, prayers, and concern for the salvation of your soul-

Richard and Erika

amberd. said...

Oh me oh my...I love your cute little family. Especially Wendy and Wissa. But first Wissa, then Wendy. *sigh* I have my very own cute wissa pics that my very own Wendy snapped. cheers! And Happy New Year!

brightonislove said...

You forgot to add to the list seeing friends like brighton! Geeze what kind of friend are you?!

Unknown said...

Mer was right...kinda scary....linz in 30 years..ummm..she looks mighty good though!I just those love the girlz that love my girls...friends are cheaper than phsychoanalysis any day, and their couches tend to be comfy and stylish.

The Fife's said...

I am glad that you decided to keep Christmas on the calendar, looks like you had fun. What a great family, see you all in a few days unless we get snowed in!