conversation by text. we are driving 2 cars from vegas to hb:
lindsey: it's not dangerous to take pictures of the sunset while driving 80 miles per hour, right?

jamie: i hope not. i took a lot. :)

(these pictures don't do it justice. it was amazing.)

4 idears & thinks:

Leon said...

No dying. Dead people can't move to Spain in JULY!

Anne W said...

Two things, no, three:
1) I'm jealous of the warmth
2) I'm jealous you and Jamie are hanging out and I'm not there
3) I'm moving the France this summer...let's meet up?

Unknown said...

spoken out loud in your best mother Wendy imitation voice: "picture this: being spoon fed by your mother for the rest of your life! stop living dangerously, stop it now!this means you too Jamie Crane", whew...that felt good.

Shelly said...

I love your mom lecturing you... because I was doing the wendy imitation voice in my head. Going to miss ya for New Years.