AN ODE TO ME!!!! HOORAY FOR 23!!!

4 idears & thinks:

Unknown said...

Gotta love that face!!! It has grown up over the years..... if I could I would post the original picture of that face....oh you beautiful doll... we were so glad to have you! love, mom

brightonislove said...

happy birfday!!!!

ps. im very upset with you. i didnt get a full report. i expect one asap! ;)

and. did you get my card? i know im a super lame friend. but i sent it in time. that means you are special. probably the only one to ever get a card sent early enough. ever. just getting a card is special :D lol

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're a keeper !! Happy Birthday, Love, Dad

amberd. said...

Yeah for you! You made it. What fabulous things did you do for your bday? Well wwell...tell tell. I'll look for some swell blog update to tell me all the juicy details!! (you met a boy and fell in love and now you're off to marry?)