Better Homes & Gardens calls it the
"Kick A** Lindsey Birthday Cake"

okay they don't. but meredith does. and so do the sliced pears and apples, cherries, chocolate drizzle and stacked layers of chocolatey goodness from heaven...
look closely: my necklace i'm wearing is from my dad and i'm wearing a red shirt bc brad took me to a usc football game. that was my day!!!
italian of course!! whats else for the jersey girl on her day!? macaroni grill :)
merz the baker of sweet chocolatey wonderfulness... thanks you made my birfday better than ever!
yes brad?
my fav: say wha??

7 idears & thinks:

Meredith said...

i'm so glad you liked it! i had so much fun making it, because i knew it was going to a girl who is the quintessential shiz in every way.

happy birfday, kick a$$ linz.

amberd. said...

man that looks tasty! ..........baby!! Suh-WING!

Danielle said...

I hope you had a freakin' awesome birthday!!

The Fife's said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had fun.

brightonislove said...

yay for AWESOME birthdays :D

love you

Aaron and Celina said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lindsey!!

stewart.shana.ella said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Lindsey dear...... hope it was awesome. You look great.