on my first day of work at the happy home of nest featherings(hahahahahah thats just SO funny- worst job i ever had) i came home to a single, solitary, happy balloon. i think my mom was secretly celebrating my getting closer to leaving her financial responsibility and getting the heck out of her house, but i like to remember it as a token of her pride and joy in me being 16 and working for my own money and growing up :)
so.
almost a year ago, on my first day of student teaching, i went to Lee's (i miss lee's) and bought myself a balloon on a stick. THUS to continue tradition, on my way home i bought myself the roundest happpiest, floatiest, balloon there was in albertson's.congratulations lindsey anderson, operations coordinator @ JMB financial managers, irvine california

2 idears & thinks:

melissa said...

you are very cute. i wish that i would have been there to get you a balloon. it is the cutest and the floatiest!

Danielle said...

i love that tradition!!