okay, so lately i've had all these crazy dreams. i think it's bc i have been so tired with all the traveling and moving and starting new jobs etc, that when my little head hits the pillow it is OUT. its like my brain is trying to get rid of every thought it doesn't need to hold on to anymore. we call these types of dreams "brain throwup." everything from nj people in utah, to las vegas people in cali, to pregnancy, vampires, sleeping through my new job, telling my friend i hate her boyfriend and she should dump him- you name it, i've dreampt it this week!! ask me if on thursday i was SO SO SO tired that i crashed at 10 and had a dream ABOUT SLEEPING. ask me.

its been officially a week. people i miss today:
jon and the kid.

funny faces evey.
maren smiley face.

rachel(who is walking!!) and grandpa bc everyone got to see him this weekend but me.

crazy kids.

oh. and other people too. :)
it is comforting to know, though, that i feel good about being here- i was telling my sisinlaw kellie, i feel like there was hardly a transition bc i felt so ready for a change and to be here. but i still miss the kids and my friends and family.
it's a good thing there's still crickets chirping outside :)

2 idears & thinks:

brightonislove said...

oh and the kid misses you too! hopefully i'll be down there this weekend!

brightonislove said...

oh, and i totally read this wrong, and thought you said you HAD told your friend you hate her bf and she needed to dump him. and i was like WHAT?!?! anyway. i should learn to read huh? haha