cold turkey is the term she used. cold. turkey.
i prefer warm goose. or wet duck. perhaps broiled chicken?
nope.
me and meredith are officially OFF SWEETS. sugar. cookies. cake. ice cream. pie. torte. chocolate. mints. soda. basically EVERYTHING good she's not letting me eat anymore.
however. i DID eat grapes for my must-have-mid-afternoon-sugar-fixation and i felt good and energized after it instead of tired like after a ghiradelli chocolate square(of which my office has in abundance).
fine. i give myself 3 days. 4 if we're REALLY lucky.

4 idears & thinks:

Erika said...

Oh my! I wouldn't last 4 HOURS!!!

brightonislove said...

hahahahahaha good luck with that one

Meredith said...

whatever we are champions and conquerors. 5 days!!!

melissa said...

this is perhaps the funniest post that you have ever written