i know ive been posting like crazy lately(lets face it im addicted) but sometimes you just need to document your life. its like on shall we dance(uber romantic). the wife says that in a marriage you are validating each others lives. to witness the mundane the exciting the good the bad; you choose to be a witness for someone else's life. i have many witnesses. no husbands(still taking applications) but definitely friends family and loved ones. a few of my very close friends are getting married this summer, or close to. (ha you know who you are) once i got past the crying after each in turn told me the good news(all happy tears promise!) i realized how excited i am to pass the torch of witnessing their lives as a close friend to their companions. its amazing, too, to see how as i metaphorically let go of this responsibility, someone, or in my case, someone(s) have come into my life to take their place! i finally feel more at home in sin city, there are actually people here watching, validating, and witnessing MY life! maybe its more exciting for me, though, to be the witness. i am a passionate lover of my friends(nigh unto mamma bear) and fill my heart and life with them. i am so grateful.
conclusion: love someone today(physically emotionally spiritually). tell them you love them.

3 idears & thinks:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Oooh! That was so LOVE-ly! I wish I was in a loving mood but I'm soooooooo not! How about: I'm happy that I can validate your life for all 40 hours a week! :) XOXOX

liNdsEYloO said...

its okay if you're not in loving mood- i will miss you all week!!! i love you too with your caffeine addictions and crazy kids and life :)

Meredith said...

i hate susan sarandon, but she does deliver that line pretty well! i know, really! so many little nothings matter so much more than so many somethings, and you need to not go through nothings (or somethings i suppose) alone!

that was poetry.

p.s. i think i'm going to do "every day in june" creativity because i'm just in a lazy mood right now. may's not happening.