i like my friends.




yesterday me and meredith had salad in the park for lunch. she brought spoons. enough said.




last night a bunch of us played baseball and i didn't take pictures and i could kick myself bc it was so fun! its going to be out wednesday night thing. i love summer traditions in the making...


3 idears & thinks:

Meredith said...

ok so i have to admit i have NO CLUE what the title of this post is talking about, but i like my friends too :).

liNdsEYloO said...

BLASPHEMY!! have ye never watched the most fantasmic movie ever?!stranger than fiction. i confess its one of my favs.

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Quit always being so dang clever. I hope you are having a FANTASTIC weekend! I tried to e-mail you back re: the cute pict but my "WebExchange" wouldn't let me respond to any e-mails. Extremely helpful. Talk to you on Monday!! P.S. I heart salad w/spoons!! Ha! Ha! That's hilarious!