when you get your first macbook, you think your heart will never love this way again. you're too overwhelmed, too full of joy, too proud. but then you add to your mac family and your heart just expands! you don't love one more than the other, everything in your world grows into a beautiful bigger and better family... i love you macbook. look what joy and fun you give me and my friends!! thanks...

4 idears & thinks:

Angela and Mike said...

Congrats, maybe one day I will have a macbook of my own...

Meredith said...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haw! let's throw you a mac shower.

Danielle said...

*sniff*.. i'm just so *sniff* happy for you!! *wipes tear* it's such a beautiful thing, the love and happiness this brings into the world.. *sniff* congratulations, may you both be very happy together!

liNdsEYloO said...

thank you, thank you! yes i am pleased with how my little family has grown :)
everyone deserves to know the love.