blinded

cause when i see you, its like i'm staring down the sun
i'm blinded, there's nothing left to do
cause when i see you...

2 idears & thinks:

liNdsEYloO said...

does anyone else get suck in lyrics like i do? i love them. i love the people in my life who blind me. ever wish you shone so bright you blinded someone?

Autumn said...

Hey Lindsey, we're only pseudo-acquaintances but I was getting lost in the web and I found your blog. No matter how creepy this is I couldn't not comment. I love music and at times I feel like song lyrics narrate my life. Sometimes it will be the whole song but sometimes it's just a line or two, and then I can't stop thinking about them (and singing them, much to my family's dismay :). Anyways, I just wanted to let you know you're not alone. And one more thing... if you did shine so bright you blinded someone and they told you, would you believe them?