this morning i walked through a spider web knowingly.
oh, i saw it.
i inspected it for octo-legged vermin, decided i still needed to walk through this space, took a deep breath and went for it, arms flailing in front of me.


course then i got all squeamish and had to rub down my body to make sure it wasn't all stuck there or some little arachnid hadn't held on at the last minute.


NO SERIOUSLY. this is a HUGE feat. i scream and run and jump and am afraid of spiders roughly the size of a pinhead.
perhaps it has something to do with the large wolf spiders i grew up finding in our garage. *SHUDDER*
or the fact that the average spider runs faster than me. and usually not from me, but AT me. or the big butted black widows, or the bonus feature of living in las vegas- brown recluse- it'll KILL ya whilst having your arm rot from the inside out... lovely.

or maybe it was when my brothers sat on me on the couch so i had to watch arachnophobia when i was like 8.
thanks kev & nate. i'm scarred.

facing my fears. woot. :)

0 idears & thinks: