this morning i drove merzy & el jefe & bradleyjbarttels to the long beach port to leave me for 7 days and go cruzing to canadia.
they were supposed to go to me-hee-co, but then the piggy flu made them reroute. i wasn't jealous when they were going DOWN the coast, but i REALLY am jealous now bc i've always wanted to go to BC, Canada.
(photo credit goes to mike c fb stalked)
i'm already missing brad.
and its like 5 o clock.
on the first day.
BAH!!

4 idears & thinks:

brightonislove said...

now you can just text me and call me and email me LOTS. :) no need to be missing a silly boy ;)

Leon said...

Awww, is Brad the competition?

Aubrey Messick said...

isn't it funny...i had no desire to go on that cruise when i heard it was to mexico, but when it was suddenly changed to canada...i totally wanted in. too bad i'll be in lake powell. suckers. hahaha.

Meredith said...

i don't want to go on a 7 day vacation ever again in my life. unless it's on my honeymoon. i missed you!