First order of business. Lent was over at 12:00 AM so NATURALLY we made chocolate chip cookies(my favorite) at 11:45 PM so I could eat my fix of chocolate as soon as I could!! And it was DELICIOUS. Warm crispy on outside, soft inside, melty sweet goodness right out of the oven with a glass of milk... heaven.

I have to say, this Lent was a test of my self control and I think I'm my own hero! No chocolate for 40 days was HARD bc it's in everything and everywhere, and VERY hard to avoid, but I DID IT!!!
And then I proceeded to eat some junk and candy given to me at church with chocolate and to be honest... I'm over it. It just doesn't taste that good!! And it kinda made me sick. I'm thrilled I can eat my fav cookie again, but I think the mini Kit Kat's and Oreos and definitely not going to be a staple dessert anymore. Give me apple pie anytime. :)

2 idears & thinks:

Leon said...

Good job Linz! Now for your final test: come to Logan so we can hang out!

Danielle said...

you are a strong, strong woman! Way to go!!!