Hey! Just as a "Hey if anyone is looking for a car for their kid to drive, or their friend is looking for a nice, clean, perfect condition, under warranty car, I have one I wouldn't mind selling!"
Spread the word.
No seriously. AWESOME car. It's great. And YES, I am using my blog as a networking tool.
C'mon, SOMEONE has a middle-class American citizen/friend/relative/neighbor who wants a nice & fairly inexpensive sedan, right??

4 idears & thinks:

amberd. said...

What did you do to it Lindsey? Throw up in the back seat?

Leon said...

Why you selling?

liNdsEYloO said...

just bc i am. its in perfect condition. seriously. click on side bar to see specs/price on craigslist ad.
want it??

Leon said...

H NO, crazy! And that's not a very good answer. It's like saying:

Linz: Jason, why do you like MXPX.
Jason: Just bc I do.

I don't accept it.