every once & a while, i highlight a little something about someone i love on my blog. so far the list is just my sister, danielle, brighton and jamie. let's add another to the list!

i bring you non other than miss merzy k eaton face!!

you know what i like about meredith? that she's funny. and smart. and rather clever with words. and that in the middle of the night, when she needs to talk, she's not too shy to come over and climb right into the covers with me and just hash it out. she and i love a good period peice and stomp out the sidewalks around memphis & adams on a regular basis, walking & talking to our hearts content. if i could create a mantra for merz, it would be

"sometimes you just need a snuggle & a diet coke."

how do we love, thee? let me count the ways.

3 idears & thinks:

Meredith said...

bah, i almost just burst into tears and i have to start my new job in about 30 minutes! :)

that made my day, you little ball of sunshine.

and i love my mantra.

Aubrey Messick said...

i <3 meredith k. eaton.

liNdsEYloO said...

meredith. you know what i just realized. i think you had barely broken up with doug quist and i wasn't even dating trevor yet in that one picture. b still cut your bangs wrong & i was 10 lbs less LOL
light years ago...