this little person woke me up this morning.
hoooray!!!!! someday i may rue the day little voices wake me before 8 on a saturday. not so today :)
then todd, shelly, rachel and me & brad headed up to the Getty museum. it was a BEAUTIFUL day! Lots of good stuff to see and plenty of illegal pictures to take. (none shall be posted.)
Picnic on the grounds overlooking the gardens.
Oh btw, i posted this picture bc i have been a little lazy in the hair dept lately- take note the cute curly mass of hair on my head. a little effort never killed anyone sometimes...i really just wanted some family to hang out with all this weekend AND since todd didn't have to work on friday, they came to visit! hooray for family! i really was just so excited and just so glad they came! AND aunt lindsey gets to babysit tonight so they can go out. i volunteered. i miss babysitting my fav lil people in LV. :)
lovely day....

4 idears & thinks:

Danielle said...

looks like you were having fun :) cute lil person!! Oh and btw, I LOVE your shirt! Where did you get it?? Dang Californian's.. already flaunting your capri's.. sigh.. spring! where are you??

liNdsEYloO said...

lil asian store. $7 for shirt. :)
i know she's way cute!

Amy said...

I was at the Getty on Saturday. So amazing :)

Unknown said...

I love that particular little person...and some of those big people too! So glad to see that you can finally play nicely together! Ahhh, time really is the healer of all wounds. Those new Anderson girls are 'keepers'for sure!