i like it. so sue me. i have this green ring so that i wear green everyday. it's my thing.
the color just really makes me happy, actually.
yesterday i stood making hot chocolate
(can you say THANK YOU for boys with microwaves, which our apt is sadly lacking)
and realized, my black pants, blue shirt & gray sweatshirt sans my ring made me greenless!!
i felt kinda naked.
hmmmm.

3 idears & thinks:

Leon said...

You are so weird...but i still miss your face...

Danielle said...

i had no idea you were a green lover! i have a thing for green too.. this is weird.. stop being exactly like me!! lol.

(i got a green car!! yay!!)

amberd. said...

Green IS the new black lady! I'm in love with it too! I have the CUTEST GrEEN Hat and scarf and gloves! they are striped even! PLUS....numerous way cute green shirts. Holla...you've got tASTE baby!