good memories with Andrew the Red Rocket:

  • the first time i saw Andrew it was outside our LV house. it was love at first sight. my mom saw my face & was pretty sure that i had found "the one." me and kelli took it for a spin "around the block"...all the way to richard's.

  • remember when my mom told me to not go on any road trips in my new car, and 2 weeks later i drove it to Brian Head to the Christensen's without telling her??

  • that one dance party to hellogoodbye in the continental parking lot with BIG and michelle "my bunny lives over the ocean. mish, it's my BONNIE."

  • sneaking off to grandhaven @ 2AM with nate king. phone call to melissa..."um. i'm not coming home, so don't wait up."

  • logan canyon to bear lake with anne. "yeah, so... i dont wanna go to work today."

  • sleeping in the back seat in logan canyon... that actually is not such a great memory, but it made me realize a few things... i don't think anyone really knows about that.
  • logan to las vegas- best time 6 hrs 45 min
  • las vegas to SLC- best time- 5 hrs 5 min.

  • las vegas to CA. with no a/c. in august. that was a fun one. and i STUNK afterwards, too.
  • countless night drives, dance parties, road trips, laughs, blaring music, chauffering, smiling & thinking. Thanks, Andrew, you were the best I ever had...cue vertical horizon.

Best Car Ever. The End.

3 idears & thinks:

amberd. said...

We had one of these. His name was Skip. He was teal.

Kelli said...

Good times. . .

P.S. You kind of forgot to really let me even get a peek at Andrew's replacement. . . sad.

The Fife's said...

What about Salt Lake to Michigan non-stop! That was sure a long trip.