DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT CHEAT ON ANY OF THESE!!! Some of them turned out kinda awesome.
Directions:
  1. Put your iPod, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
  2. For each question, press the "next" button to get your answer.
  3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY OR NON-SENSICAL IT SOUNDS.
  4. Try it if you want to, I'm anti-tagging.
Well, here we go!

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Beautiful- Faith Hill

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Me & You- Kenny Chesney (first words are "ordinary, no")

3. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Bright Lights- Matchbox Twenty

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
City Love- John Mayer ("I can't remember how I felt before you came around)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE?
One Sweet Love- Sara Bareillis

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Head On Collision- New Found Glory

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Time of Your Life- Green Day

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Viva La Vida- Coldplay

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Days- Guster ("I wish today could be tomorrow")

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Whitewash- Gin Blossoms

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Your Legs Grow- Nada Surf ("you're the only person in the world I feel that way about")

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Tres- Pinback ("It's all right now Come closer Talk to me Oh, solo mio")

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Always Feel This Way-Tristan Prettyman ("I hope I always, always feel this way")

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?
American Love- Jack's Mannequin

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Don't Rain on My Parade- Barbara Streisand

16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Belleau Wood- Garth Brooks

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Did You- Hoobastank ("Don't waste another day to do what you always wanted to")

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da- The Police

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
The Sound of Settling- Death Cab for Cutie

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
New Slang- The Shins

21. SONG THEY WILL PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Safe- Travis ("I feel so safe, so safe")

22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Say(All I need)- One Republic

6 idears & thinks:

Amy said...

I love this! I'm totally going to try it.

Leon said...

Hurray for peeps doing this! I'm glad you made it a point to say YOU didn't cheat...unlike me....but if a Blink 182 song came up, you wouldn't want to put it down either! Oh and my favorite was time of your life (#7). I know I always had the time of my life hanging with you....except when we were fighting....which was always.....

liNdsEYloO said...

sad part is i secretly think #19 is the truest. i should write it to postsecret, huh jason?? think frank would post it?

Leon said...

Uh...call me dumb....but I don't get it... why 19 the truest? And I forgot about postsecret! Hahaha!

brightonislove said...

hahaha i thought the same thing when i read 19...."wow thats so true for her right now."

Shelly said...

I'm jealous of your quiz thingy. Mine came out all angsty.