am i the only person in the universe that didn't blog about thanksgiving?
does this make me ungrateful?
or just having a relatively uneventful thanksgiving?
for the record: i adore my life. all of it. and i'm grateful for it. this includes stealing down comforters, gchatting at work with erika like everyday, chocolate monkey mix by archer farms, my uber fabulous family, my crazyface roommates, friends, romans, countrymen... meredith snuggling up & shouting funny things at 12 am, sand on the floor of my car signifying my proximity to el oceano, and for forgiving people who love me despite myself.
thank you. thank you.

1 idears & thinks:

Erika said...

Oh and for the record, Lindsey is awesome and will chat with me on gmail even though I never have anything cool and/or funny to say. :)
You pretty much rock my world!