WARNING: babbling ahead.
my screen saver "a la mac" is pictures. today i was just watching memories floating by, people places, beautimuss and ugly faces. oh pre-mish rich tyler dixon, kelli & dylan, cali sunsets, continental apts, and las vegas photobooths...how do we love thee!
then BAM!!
there was THAT one. of me & a certain exboyfriend-not-to-be-named, all happy & go lucky @ a certain california 50's-esque diner chain. and instead of the gag reflex i usually feel with regard to said relationship...i smiled. :)
and said (to the picture, who did not respond), "sucker. look how far i've come from YOU. I AM SO HAPPY. Seriously." (ok, maybe the holier-than-thou "sucker" wasn't necessary but true nevertheless.)

i usually don't go all religious on my blog. it's not my thing. but for the record:
the sun shines in darkness. if you need a picker-upper- get on your knees and ask for one.
or in my case cry for 4 hours straight driving back some stupid big truck back from las vegas asking for help and a sign. perhaps your bestfriend jamie will call you out of the blue to tell you she loves you. it will give you the strength to take the first step out of the darkness into the light.
thanks, HF, for helping me. i'm blessed.

and i took that pic off my screensaver. i'm over it.

2 idears & thinks:

Danielle said...

i love you lindseyloo! I'm so grateful for you in my world. You inspire me and make me proud.

amberd. said...

ah ha moments. They are the best. They make you feel like a body builder. I'll "oh snap" you in half!