I've been lameting the fact that there isn't a park very close to work i can go to during lunch. i used to take a book or my sandwhich and chill out for an hour with jenni or meredith. it was relaxing. and i could sit in the sun. or lay down in the grass on a blanket and catch up on my zzzz's. we would picnic. and laugh and it was SO close to work. just around the corner. like a 2 minute drive. literally one light in between. i really wish there was something like that in irvine....

ahem.
i've been working here for over 3 months.
huge park. right there. one signal.

4 idears & thinks:

amberd. said...

really. it happens to the best of us.

brightonislove said...

go you.
ps. i did that after you moved away from me. loved it

ps. do you ever try to make a word out of the little verification things you have to type in? i totally do. this one is lucksath. what should we make it mean? haha

Anne W said...

I love picnics. But alas, you already knew that.

I'm shooting for a weekend to February? How does that work for you?

L.R.L said...

This is great!