OH MY GOSH HAVE YOU, LIKE, TOTALLY SEEN TWILIGHT!!???

yes i read them. i think the books got stupider and stupider as they went. and i'm stickin' to it. i don't care how many 13-59 year olds love them. bella is annoying & edward IS NOT my perfect man. he's too "rico suave" & not goofy enough. i like goofy, okay?

Rotten Tomatoes gave it 41%. BAHAHAHA

"However deafening the hype, I found Twilight to be a rotten movie, yet the blame for the failure of this tween sleeping pill doesn't completely point toward Meyer's imagination, but Hardwicke's thundering screen cluelessness instead. "

"Meyer is said to have been involved in the production of Twilight, but her novel was substantially more absorbing than the unintentionally funny and quickly forgettable film."

"Put simply, it lacks fangs."

4 idears & thinks:

brightonislove said...

ok so i TOTALLY agree about the books, edward, and bella....i think ill wait to see the movie til it comes to redbox....or someone else pays for me.

Dixon Leavitt said...

so im not a bad husband for telling my wife i wont take her to see it?

amberd. said...

I like goofy too. And...never read twilight. nor will i see the movie. LAME! I'd rather stick to guys like NEd and Ed. for sure.

Leon said...

I'm goofy...