• i am grateful i found an apartment- its uber cheap and with 2 awesome girls and around the corner from k & k and i move in on the 15th.
  • i am grateful found a car that i can afford but is nice enough and awesome enough to instantly love and keep for a long time.
  • i am grateful when i budget every dollar i need to pay each month i actually end up with something besides a zero or a negative at the end.
  • i am grateful to have family who love me and support me.
  • i am grateful that the lady i rear-ended last week has been really really nice and hasn't called my insurance and has looked at a couple places to find the cheapest deal.
  • i am grateful for my parents- aka "wendy" and "moneybags."
  • i am grateful i don't cry as much as i used to, or yell, or be as loud and obnoxious.
  • i am grateful for the beach. and how it smells. even when its stinky. and how i live a mile from it.
  • i am grateful i have a digital camera, computer, car AND brain that all work at the same time.
  • i am grateful to have a few worldly things that make life nice, but i know that they don't make my life.
  • i am grateful to be loved.
yep. that's not all, but a good start. what are you grateful for?

3 idears & thinks:

Kelli said...

Thank you for finally blogging. . . at least this way I will know what is going on in your life seeing as you refuse to talk to me on the phone for more than approximately 5 minutes! :P

brightonislove said...

dont take it personally. at least she talks to you for 5 min

Danielle said...

:) I'm grateful you are doing so well on your Cali adventure! Yay for being brave and following your heart!

And I love your new title.. the courage and ability to be yourself in enviable.

Can't wait to see pics of your new place!