be warned: you are about to wander into lonely territory. this may be my most depressing blog yet.

there comes a time in every man's life, when we need to make hard decisions. ones that may affect us everyday.
i am here to announce my friends....
i am giving up ice cream.
(gasp!! oh NO. WHY???)well, do to a recent science experiment
( i was once a chem major, that makes me an expert on such things...)
i discovered dairy makes me sick and chocolate gives me MAJOR headaches.

i scream.
you scream.
we all can't scream for ice cream.
*sigh*
i love you, jerry.
ben, i'll miss the good times.

5 idears & thinks:

Meredith said...

except for that hot affair you'll have twice a year.

Dixon Leavitt said...

when dairy makes you sick, there are amazing pills you can take before you eat dairy, then you dont get sick anymore. i take them on a daily basis so i can have my nightly chocolate oreo shake

Leon said...

Duh, just take some lactase (brand name: lactaid)! That's what I do. As for the headaches, sometimes you have to sacrifice for something as good as chocolate! So suck it up! Ha ha!

amberd. said...

Don't do it girl. I think headaches are worth it.

stewart.shana.ella said...

That is a sad, sad thing. Good luck I hope it goes well:)