so i haven't really been in college for over a year. i haven't taken a real final final in almost 2 years. the usual school habits have begun- traffic, sales on clothes we don't need, my best friend kelli calling me driving back and forth to school at night- all these these are the usual school routine. BUT i'm not in school. i work.
last fall: student teaching.
last spring: i taught college, so i was still IN school.
this fall: NO school. no kids in school, no students, no teachers, no papers, no book, dirty looks...?
it's just weird, that's all. not bad, just weird. :)


this is one of my favorite graduation pics. i know my eyes are closed and i'm really looking OUT of the picture, which you're not suposed to do, but i like it. i think bc i miss my bangs. i hate the way they are cut now LOL

0 idears & thinks: