some of you may have noticed the countdown that sparkles and shines to the left of this post.
let me exlain:
my parents are from cali. everyone in my family has lived there but me.
i guess i have just always wanted to run away to the beach, and now its really happening and it is SO SURREAL. i can't believe another goal/dream is coming true!

the breakdown:
i found a job at an investment and financial planning company.
number of employees:6
i am moving to irvine with my friend meredith into her parents nigh-unto-empty house.
rent: $0. we are going to try and find an apartment asap so we can be closer to the beach and have our own space! hooray!

i guess just wanted to say publicly(yes, the internet is a public place) that i did like living in las vegas. i love my friends and my family so much and its been so fun to see babies grow up and make friends and plan activities and just have a blast the last 8 months!!

now i am onto the unknown. new friends and faces and places and food and wards and boys and job! i admit i am totally scared and worried and stressed and i started to cry this morning thinking about it! i wont be able to stop and bring melissa lunch or watch deadliest catch all day with my bum-friend, go to lunch with brighton, write emails to meredith, hang at my mom's on sundays, go to golden spoon after fhe, wednesday softball(it died but not in my heart), do the jamba jamba dance with trevor, drive to utah for a quick trip bc cali is 4 hours farther, be invited to family bbq's and dinner, or see my dad when he comes home... BUT the excitement and enthusiasm and adrenaline of moving is WAY more than the scaredness, so onward and upwards i shall go!! wow this is alot. i'm still in "i'm turning my life upside down and i havent realized it yet i'm so excited" mode. wish me luck and visit me at the beach!! :)

it's happening. it's really happening.

3 idears & thinks:

Danielle said...

ahhh!!1 i'm so excited for you!!!!!!! Let me know when you get that apartment by the beach so i can come visit!!

brightonislove said...

im not so excited. im going to miss you :( BUT it will be a GOOD change for you. BAH. cant we all just like, live together? haha

Anonymous said...

Take me with you!!haha Rock on sista, good luck with your adventures! You're so brave--have fun!