my sister loved them. in fact my aunt gail has a video of her and my cousin tami (and i think kathryn, too) singing a song by them. ask me why once i watched aforementioned video? i have no response...
BUT WAIT!!!

listen to this. it seems that when leggings came back so did a few other things. i WILL NOT aquanet my hair, but i love this song. NKOTB is back baby.
(cue every 25 to 30 something women going crazy)

3 idears & thinks:

melissa said...

i used to love those guys! they were IT in the 7th grade. so super cool. now, not so much. but boys, yeah, you, danny, donny, joe, john and jordan...you'll always have a special place in my heart. sigh. good times. good times.

anna banana said...

I went to their concert. I was probably twelve. I cried, because Joey was sick and therefore didnt perform with the rest of the group. :) That is a proud memory.

The Fife's said...

I do remember that said performance, I should find the video, thanks for the reminder.