let me make it clear. i DO NOT want to be a guy. NEVER. i like my curves and moods and being able to pinch and laugh and be picked up and tossed around by men larger than myself. i secretly like being the one that loses the wrestling match pinned to the ground. (don't tell) why then, you ask, do i confess this? because, i say, due to father's day and the mass surroundings of men in my life lately, i just feel the need to shout out to the testosterone filled, punk head, priesthood bearing, little kid-tossing, laughing, teasing, generous, kind and tough men all around me everyday!
thank you for knowing i'm not ticklish and finding other ways to get me to squeel.
thanks for tossing nieces and nephews around when my arms are tired.
thanks for being bigger than me and wrapping your arms all the way around me when we hug.
thanks for laughing histerically across the roof everytime i swing a hammer with two hands.
thanks for bringing me t shirts that would fit you and three of me.
thanks for moving tables and dressers and mattress up stairwells.
thanks for threatening to beat up anyone who hurts or gets near me.
and most of all..
thanks for loving me back. all of you.

2 idears & thinks:

Danielle said...

hehe, i love Mulan's crazy grandma

being a girl rocks, and having men around rocks too :)

liNdsEYloO said...

i know- i just love them!! maybe one will keep me someday lol