the first time i heard this song i cried. yet again- you know me- music is my life, or at least has a HUGE impact on it. almost more than anything else.
even if you're hands are shaking and your faith is broken, even as the eyes are closing, do it with a heart wide open. say what you need to say...
john mayer

5 idears & thinks:

Danielle said...

music is powerful.. it totally affects me on deep levels.. sometimes a song just captures what it is you didn't even know you were feeling..

and i agree, totally lovin' John Mayer!

Angela and Mike said...

For someone who doesn't "cry a lot"...you sure do cry a lot :) jk. I agree. Music the best. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

liNdsEYloO said...

i used to NEVER cry lol but now i just get choked up over everything; good book, sad country song, small children- when i say cry i mean welling up a little, not streaming like niagra. :)

Anne W said...

what song?

liNdsEYloO said...

say by john mayer