i'm frustrated. with all the moving and traveling and sleeping on a couch bc i still don't have a bed nonsense, my camera cord got lost. i have some great pics of my friend tyler and kelli's baby Dylan, to upload..but NO! alas! thus i find myself being more thoughtful and less fun and visually stimulating in this post...lets pretend its thanksgiving and we're sitting around the table saying what we're thankful for....
I'm GRATEFUL for:
anne calling me and telling me about the lightning storm she was driving through. i miss nj. and i miss talking to her.
jamie and clay coming to lunch yesterday. i even got to hold her hand for 30 seconds and it felt nice to remember how much and why i love her.
i'm grateful for fingernails. i like mine. i don't have boy short nails.
my mom stopped what she was doing when i asked her so i could cry about the girl at church who was mean to me. she made me feel better. i love moms who just talk to you instead of ask why you aren't in relief society.
tyler showed up at work on friday just in time so i could hug and cry on his shoulder. (sidebar: why does it seem like i cried alot? i really didn't.)
i made fun of trevor's dad to his face and i know he liked it :)
i feel happy when i think of God in my life.
i'm grateful my roommate has a comfy couch i sleep on bc the air mattress was ridiculously uncomfortable.
i'm grateful for cheese. basically any form thereof.
the end. go tell someone you're grateful for them.

3 idears & thinks:

Unknown said...

Why weren't you in RS??????

liNdsEYloO said...

bc i was visiting the widows and fatherless and husbandless. ha.

melissa said...

both of you previous two commentators are goofy. but i am grateful for you both.