My cousin Chris is my only cousin on both sides exactly my age. Not only are we friends by force, but also by choice!! I spent exactly one whole day getting the most wicked butt soreness bc we rode on his motorcycle up and down the PCH= about 90 miles up and down the California coastline in 11 hours. Basically the best day ever and the company wasn't bad either. :)
My siblings rock. Good for me they also married people who rock. Kevin & Kellie had this "PhotoBoof" thing at their reception- it was awesome. In fact, I love my family. Despite ourselves. Oh, and my dad and 3 of his siblings was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.
Since it WAS Kevin's wedding weekend I have to say he's amazing and I love him.
And I'd just like to publicly say I was in California for 4 days and I saw ZERO clouds. Zip. Nada. Cero. Nil. ZERO people!! Lets just talk about how awesome that was for just a second. ...It was awesome. Here's some pics of the proof. Me and my cousins sportin' awesome lines.
Last but not least lets take a moment to talk about my cute grandpa. He's basically the bread and butter of old men. He plays tennis 3 days a week, the man is 83 c'mon! He's on wife number 3 (Ramona is a doll) and he's a lover of poetry. He recited the poem "Crystal Stair" as his advice to the newlyweds. No one is like my grandpa. Gosh I love him.




2 idears & thinks:

Danielle said...

sounds like you had a blast! I love the photobooth thing! that's so cool! Aren't grandpa's the coolest? Mine rocks too! Ya gotta love funny old men. :)

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Still a little angry that you left me alone in the silence for 4 days.....really 3.5 days....but luckily the anger is slowly fading and turning into 100% JEALOUSY!! :) Quit being so tan already!