I found my calling in life. (ha.) BUT I do love my job. Leavitt Insurance Agency. I'm so official. I'm "Account Administrator, Lindsey Anderson, Extension 4082." Who are YOU!? :)
No seriously though, I LOVE my job. Here's my desk.
Well, if you know me, I have this weird habit of being completely outgoing with people I don't know sometimes, and others I clam up. Mostly bc I want them to like me so I get nervous and shy. Basically I LOVE the people I work with and wanted them to like me so bad, so at first I was shy- but now I feel so much more comfortable!! Lenzi, Chad, Ben, Josh, Darion, Marcus, Roxann, and ME!- the dream team! (and a shout out to Ken too bc he shares my wall and has cute kids and a way funny blog)
It gets confusing being Lindsey the assistant to Lenzi, but we make it work. Long story short. I admit "Yes, I work in insurance."

0 idears & thinks: